* The birth authentication is issued by Municipal Corporation/Municipal Council in urban zones while in provincial regions the expert is the Tehsildar at the Taluka level after the evidence of enrollment of birth is given to concerned specialist.
* After the enrollment procedure gets finished. You will be given single copy of birth certificate in free of cost.
* For the new born baby within 7 days collect the papers from the hospital where the baby was born.
* Submit the papers to the nearest NMC office and collect the Birth Certificate from the concerned authority.
Applying birth certificate online in Nagpur
* To get the birth certificate through online register yourself in mahaonline and then after confirming your registration through its data.
* Give the all required data and click the proceed button and you will get an affirmation SMS in your mobile the code and now login with utilizing your client id with pass. Candidates need to refresh their profile. All areas marked with * (red star) needs to be filled on the website by the candidates.
* Discover the option of Birth Certificate and finish your enrollment. Take the printout for the filled application and visit to the CSC office for submitting it. After that the officer in CSC will give you the details and data to picking it.
* Application on a plain paper.
* Proof of Birth of the person in respect of whom the certificate is required.
* Affidavit specifying place, date and time of birth/death of the person.
* Copy of Ration Card.
* School leaving certificate, if any, showing date of birth (in the case of birth certificate only).
* All documents to be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
* Name of the Father, Age and Occupation
* Name of the Mother
* Date of Birth & Sex of Child
* Place of Birth
* Name of Hospital & Address
* Name of Nursing Home & Address
* At home and Address
* Residential address at the time of Birth